Dreaming of my Perfect Boho Wedding

As a woman in my late 20's, every now and then I would dream of getting married one of these days. And as a woman who knows what I want, I sometimes push the borders and plan for my dream wedding anyway.  So by the time that THE ONE arrives, everything will be all set.  Don't call me a looney.  I know a handful of ladies doing the same thing as I do.  That just shows that we are all about preparations and planning things in our lives that we know would be happening sooner or later.  Or perhaps that's just me, saving myself from sounding too hopeful.  Some people call it desperate, I call it assertiveness and empowerment.  HAHA.

Here are the top picks I've seen online. 

I hope you guys enjoy.

You can have your wedding floral-fairy inspired like Kate Moss'.
Photo taken from www.coutureeventssd.com | Kate moss' wedding 
 it could also be whimsical,

Photo taken from www.lovewedbliss.com | Images clickwise: Cake by weddings chicks | boho bride | bride seated | tree decor | crates | sparklers via wedding chicks | outdoor ceremony | reception tables | barefoot bride

Notice the curtain of paper doves at the background? I remember that on display in a huge mall in the city and it really doesn't cease on fascinating me.  It effortlessly takes you to wonderland.  Word of caution though, although it would really be a lovely addition in your wedding.  It wouldn't work quite well on a windy day.  Nevertheless, it's a perfect piece of art that I would surely want to consider adding into mine.

magical...
Photo taken from Tumblr
Indian-gypsy wedding
would look really fun too.

Photo: Sweet Elimia Jane & Sitting in a Tree | Florals: The Florals Lab |  Hair & Make up: Ten.Eleven Makeup | Brides Hair Accessory: Lo Boheme | Brides Dress: Vintage | Paper goods: Pitbulls and Posies | Rentals: Pow Wow Vintage Rentals: Clothing: Hunt & Gather and personal collections | Models Molly & Max,  AimeeStuart, RichardNoa, Jenna | Photos taken from www.100layercake.com

The moment I saw these pictures, I was immediately in love.  It looks fun, original, rustic and really stylish.  All elements are all woven together to make the setting work wonderfully well.  This type of wedding would surely win any couples who have a thing for eccentricity, music, arts, and just letting it all hang out with fun and in the most fashionable and carefree way.

A definite winner right here!


And if rustic isn't your thing you might fall for the


heavenly type...

Want to look like a goddess or an angel in your wedding?  Try these styles below...



Photography by Priscilla Valentina Photography | Shop at FP Party collection for beautiful dresses for any special occasion| Photos taken from BLDG 25 Blog
Pics taken from www.aspirationalbride.com  | Shot by Papered Heart Photography | Earrings by Luulla.


If that doesn't give you that Enya or Lord of the Rings music in the background, I don't know what will.  A totally out of this world style which would definitely make your wedding a memorable experience for you and for your guests.  

Stylish without sacrificing comfort.  

Now who wouldn't want that?!


Still not convinced? Well for the beach bums, this next set of pictures are definitely one for the books.  A treat for those who have wedding which is

beach inspired...

Photos taken from www.onmyhand.co.nz | Photographed by Swift & Click | View Magnolia Rough blog Here

                                                                     Photo credit: style-by-design.blogspot.com

 Photo credit: www.healyjesse.com

Whatever style you end up with, make sure it screams YOU.

"Keep on dreaming lovelies, and make your wishes come true."

XoXo

Pinay Bohemian 

No comments :

Post a Comment